Electric Balance Board Large Wheel 8 Inch Tire Standing Up Electric Balance Board
How to use
● First ,Press the power switch to turn on self balancing electric scooter.
● Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it .
● Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
● Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
● Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then step off one foot,finally the other foot
● This 2 Wheel Balance Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.
● When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or right .
● The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
You could play this self Balancing Electric Scooter at Indoor or Outside Smooth surface.
Note Part :
● The Electric Balance Board is only for personal entertainment .You are not allowed to ride it on public transport.
● The Electric Balance Board Max load is 100KG,Overloaded you may fell down.
● If the balance scooter donesn't at balancing condition when you trigger the foot-swith,the buzzer will alarm,and the warning LED will light,the system connot come into self-balancing condition.At this monent you shouldn't operate.
● The platform go forwards or backwards more than 35 degress,the electric scooter will directly into the stop mode.
● Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.
● The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.