Colorful Mini Electric Balance Board 2 Wheels Standing Electric Balance Board
Electric Balance Board
Range Per Charge
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Free Inflatable Hollow Tire
Radius Of Turning Circle
Battery Charging Temperature
How to use
● First,turn on the power switch
● Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it .
● Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
● Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
● Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then step off one foot,finally the other foot .
● This Self Balancing Electric Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.For guarantee the safety of the operator and decrease the damage of overloaded.The Min Load is 20 KG.
● When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or right .When you lean forward,it will sense your actions to accelerate.
● The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.In the permissive speed,the electric scooter can balance itself well.When the speed is faster than the permissive speed,it will turn up to warn the operator to slow down.
● Electric Balance Board adapts Dynamic equilibrium,using Internal gyroscope and acceleration sensors.The status of the lectric scooter is controlled by the center-of gravity.And it is adjusted by
motor which is controlled by servo control system.
● The platform go forwards or backwards more than 35 degress,the electric scooter will directly into the stop mode.
● When step on the scooter,the platform go forwards or backwards more than 10°
● Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.
● The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.