1. This Self Balancing Electric Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.
2. When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or right .
3. The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
4. The Status of the electric scooter is controlled by the center-of gravity.And it is adjusted by motor which is controlled by servo control system
Relative Humidity of Stprage
● The 2 Wheel Balance Scooter Max load is 100KG,Overloaded you may fell down.
● If the balance scooter donesn't at balancing condition when you trigger the foot-swith,the buzzer will alarm,and the warning LED will light,the system connot come into self-balancing condition.At this monent you shouldn't operate.
● 2 Wheel Balance Scooter can only load one person, cannot load two people or more than two people.
1. The platform go forwards or backwards more than 35 degress,the electric scooter will directly into the stop mode.
2. When step on the scooter,the platform go forwards or backwards more than 10°
3. Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.
4. The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.