Personal Transporter Self Balancing Two Wheel Electric Mini Personal Transporter Scooter
How to use
1. First ,Press the power switch to turn on self balancing electric scooter.
2. Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it .
3. Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
4. Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
5. Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then step off one foot,finally the other foot .
Personal Transporter Scooter
Range Per Charge
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Free Inflatable Hollow Tire
Radius Of Turning Circle
1. This Personal Transporter Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.
2. When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or right .this Personal Transport Scooter adapts Dynamic equilibrium,using ingernal gyroscope and acceleration sensors.
3. The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
4. This personal transporter have operation indicator.When the pedal is triggered,the operation indicator will lights then the system come into operating condition;when the system runs error,the indicatro will turn red.
During operation, if the system runs error or being illegal operations ,the scooter will prompt operators in different ways like prohibit riding, alarm indicator lights, buzzer alarm beeps intermittently,the system cannot enter self balancing mode
When step on the scooter,the platform go forwards or backwards more than 10°
During operation,the platform upturned,prohibit operation.
The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.
You could play this self Balancing Electric Scooter at Indoor or Outside Smooth surface.
This Self Balancing Electrnic Scooter not only adult but also children could play .