Portable Two Wheel Balancing Scooter Adult Use Two Wheel Balancing Scooter
How to use
1. First ,Press the power switch to turn on Two Wheel Balancing Scooter
2. Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it .
3. Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
4. Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
5. Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then step off one foot,finally the other foot .
1. This 2 Wheel Balance Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.For guarantee the safety of the operator and decrease the damage of overloaded.
2. When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or right .
3. The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
4. The battery indicator part have three different light color ,Green,Yello and Red. Green light means full charged,from green light turn to yellow means half battery,red light mean 20% battery .
5. The range per charge is related to weight and maintenance.This scooter max mileage is 15-20km.
Two Wheel Balancing Scooter
Range Per Charge
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Free Inflatable Hollow Tire
Radius Of Turning Circle
You could play this self Balancing Electric Scooter at Indoor or Outside Smooth surface.
1. The platform go forwards or backwards more than 35 degress,the electric scooter will directly into the stop mode.
2. When step on the scooter,the platform go forwards or backwards more than 10°
3. Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.
4. The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.