Standing 2 Wheel Balance Scooter Mini 2 Wheel Balance Scooter With Pedal
How to use
1. First ,Press the power switch to turn on self balancing electric scooter.
2. Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it .
3. Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
4. Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
5. Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then step off one foot,finally the other foot .
2 Wheel Balance Scooter
Range Per Charge
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Free Inflatable Hollow Tire
Radius Of Turning Circle
Note Part :
1. The 2 Wheel Balance Scooter Max load is 100KG,Overloaded you may fell down.
2. If the balance scooter donesn't at balancing condition when you trigger the foot-swith,the buzzer will alarm,and the warning LED will light,the system connot come into self-balancing condition.At this monent you shouldn't operate.
1. This 2 Wheel Balance Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.For guarantee the safety of the operator and decrease the damage of overloaded.
2. When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or right .
3. The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
You could play this self Balancing Electric Scooter at Indoor or Outside Smooth surface.
● The platform go forwards or backwards more than 35 degress,the electric scooter will directly into the stop mode.
● Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.
● The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters power off mode.