OEM Electric Balance Scooter 2 Wheel Smart Electric Self Balance Scooter Board
1. Electric Balance Scooter have 4 sensors below the pedal,when the operator step on the pedal,the scooter will adjust itself to balancing pattern automatically.
2. This Electric Balance Scooter have weight limitation, max load is 100KG.For guarantee the safety of the operator and decrease the damage of overloaded.
3. The Range per charge is related to Topography,Weight ,Speed and driving style .Charging one time could run 15-20KM
4. The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed ,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
Electric Balance Scooter
Range Per Charge
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Free Inflatable Hollow Tire
Radius Of Turning Circle
How to use
1. First ,Press the power switch to turn on
2. Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it .
3. Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
4. Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
5. Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then step off one foot,finally the other foot .
You could play this self Balancing Electric Scooter at Indoor or Outside Smooth surface.
This Self Balancing Electrnic Scooter not only adult but also children could play .
1.During operation,if the system runs error or being illegal operations , the scooter will
prompt operators in different ways like prohibit riding,alarm indicator lights,buzzer alarm beeps intermittently,the system cannot enter self-balancing mode.
2. When Step on the scooter ,the platform go forwards or backwards more than 10 degress.
3. The electric scooter shaking back and forth more than 30 seconds.
4. The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds later the electric scooter enters into power off mode.
5. Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters into power off mode.